What it Is
After prescribing an intervention, many of the settings may be adjusted and tailored to your patient’s needs or your own workflow.
Why it is Important
Managing prescriptions allows you to adjust prescriptions based on patient preferences to enhance engagement. Some reasons patients may want to update their intervention settings may be:
- They wake up at a different time and the intervention no longer fits into their schedule
- Perhaps they would like to get messages in a different language
- Or, maybe they would prefer to get their reminder every day instead of based on SMART schedule
Managing prescriptions allows you to adjust prescriptions based on your knowledge of the patient. If a patient needs higher or lower alert thresholds, you can adjust those thresholds on a patient by patient basis by editing their prescription.
How to Access
You can manage patient-level prescription settings from the Patient Details page.
If you are an administrator for your account, you may change account-level prescription settings to standardizing them across your entire organization.
How to Use
- Open the Patient Details page of the patient with the intervention you want to edit
- Click on the Intervention you want to edit
- Click on “Manage Prescription”
- Edit Intervention Settings
- Click Save Schedule
- Edit Alert Settings
- Click Save Settings
- Click Remove to immediately end the prescription
- Patients will stop receiving messages
- You may re-prescribe the intervention at a later date
- If you want to simply pause service. Click “Pause patient” instead of removing/cancelling the prescription.